Develop a flexible operation with an integral vision that accompanies variations in demand.
Today’s context presents us with new restrictions that businesses must face, considering the ideal positioning of each link in the value chain. It also requires that we rethink our business strategies to ensure the survival of the company in the mid and long term.
- Definition of relationship models with commercial, logistics, purchasing and quality areas.
- Definition and optimization of service levels.
- Implementation of third-party risk management framework.
- Review of in/outsourcing strategies.
- Optimization of production levels, identifying and increasing the productivity of bottleneck processes.
- Reengineering of production planning and control processes from the perspective of material resources, labor, tools and operating methods.
- Evaluation and optimization of investments in technological tools focused on planning, scheduling, production and automation on the plant floor.
- Energy resources optimization.
- Design and implementation of cost-reduction programs.
- Optimization of budgets and review of cost structures.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND BENCHMARKING
- Comparison against best market practices and other industry competitors.