Adaptation and evolution to maximize the reaction capacity, visibility, and versatility of logistics.
Optimizing the use of resources for the most efficient management possible with the highest reaction speed is one of the main pillars of the logistics and distribution functions.
To this end, it is essential to manage logistics capacities and ensure the planning of bulk resources for the transportation of raw materials and semi-finished products, as well as for the distribution of finished products, in order to ensure their traceability. Likewise, it is necessary to consolidate the programming of the equipment and infrastructure for the provision of support services for the operational areas.
Proactive management of in-house or outsourced distribution services enables monitoring to ensure process flows and control in terms of efficiency and costs.
- Effective integration with production/operation areas eliminates discrepancies in the flow of goods with a critical impact on the production centers’ activity levels.
- Business integration is essential for tracking the distribution of goods as well as managing traceability and reverse logistics management.
- Re-engineering of processes
- Definition of optimal logistics map (logistics network configuration).
- Integration with distributors /logistics operators.
- Fleet management optimization.
- Design of controls for third-party management.
- Warehouse layout design/optimization.
- Technological squeeze (reuse of investments) aimed at improving the planning, registration and management of logistics.