Review our comprehensive value chain strategy to address business challenges in the new context.
Today’s context presents us with new restrictions that businesses must face, considering the ideal positioning of each link in the value chain. It also requires that we rethink our business strategies to ensure the survival of the company in the mid and long term.
- Definition of relationship models and effective integration with commercial, operational, logistics, purchasing and quality areas.
- Definition and optimization of service levels.
- Review of integration and positioning with suppliers and customers.
- Optimization of the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
- Optimal balance between centralized function management, local, or shared services center (SSC).
- Definition of optimal logistics map (logistics network configuration).
- Redesign of maintenance planning cycles optimizing the production level and the useful life of assets.
- Integration with distributors /logistics operators.
- Knowledge management to ensure the handling of information about assets and the execution of tasks.
IMPROVING EFFICIENCY AND PROFITABILITY
- Strategic analysis of internal/external sourcing strategies.
- Optimization of the productive portfolio and category management aimed at maximizing profitability in the face of variations in demand.
- Optimization of the balance between lean operations and risk mitigation.
- Organizational design of areas to better meet business needs.
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND BENCHMARKING
- Comparison against best market practices and other industry competitors.