SOURCING AND INVENTORY MANAGEMENT
Generate alternatives that guarantee the availability and continuity of materials and services.
The challenge of lining up alternatives that ensure supply-maximizing the level of service and minimizing risk in a timely manner- is even greater when seeking to sustain operations without losing competitiveness.
Understanding the process of the entire value chain, interactions with other departments and suppliers, support technology and management quality are keys to identifying the improvements that lead to a “best-in-class” performance.
- Optimization of the management of service agreements with internal customers.
- Implementation of demand management models and consolidation of requirements.
- Optimization of inventory management and working capital policies.
- Implementation of material requirements planning (MRP) models.
- Optimization of operational costs of the entire supply cycle.
- Review analysis of “Strategic Sourcing” methodology categories.
- Centralization vs. local purchasing management, vs. shared services center (CSC).
- Reengineering with active participation of internal customers and suppliers.
- Use of new technologies (mobile technology, analytics tools, eProcurement, etc.).
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND BENCHMARKING
- Comparison against best market practices and other industry competitors.